"Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males.

It is a woman's crowning creative experience of a lifetime." ~ Dr. John Stevenson



"The Road Less Traveled..." of Parenthood

Following your instincts instead of the crowd

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"What Heaven Sees In You" slideshow


I've wanted to make this for a long time, and I'm so happy to finally get it done! I had to crop the song, so the ending kind of sounds unfinished, but it would take way too many hours to try to get just the right end chord added to the song. Anyway, hope you like it. When I finally viewed the finished product, it brought tears to my eyes! (But when it's my kids, that's not hard to do.)

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Bonnie,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll look forward to reading your birth stories.
I love that video too. What a perfect song! Perfect timing too because I want to make a video montage for my baby's 1 year birthday.