"Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males.

It is a woman's crowning creative experience of a lifetime." ~ Dr. John Stevenson



"The Road Less Traveled..." of Parenthood

Following your instincts instead of the crowd

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pregnant in America

A new documentary has just been released called Pregnant in America. You can see the trailer here: www.pregnantinamerica.com. It looks very promising. It was made by a man and his wife when she became pregnant. They researched their childbirth options and got a REAL education. They traveled all over the world and filmed what they learned. There is an interview with Kerry Tuschoff (founder of Hypnobabies). YAY Kerry! They also interviewed Ina May Gaskin and Michel Odent. Anyway, I can't wait to see it. It's in my Netflix queue. I'll post a review once I see it.

No comments: