"Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males.

It is a woman's crowning creative experience of a lifetime." ~ Dr. John Stevenson



"The Road Less Traveled..." of Parenthood

Following your instincts instead of the crowd

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood...I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Saturday, September 6, 2008

40 Weeks 1 day

I think I look full term now! I'm still feeling pretty good. This picture is taken in the canyon where I take my morning walks while listening to my Joyful Pregnancy and Birth affirmations on my IPod. Doing those two things about 5 days a week has been such an incredibly wonderful and positive thing for this pregnancy!
"I completely trust my ability to birth my baby."

No comments: